Ankyra Sound Don't want to let you down, but I am Hell-bound.
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
@Svalinn @Caiaphas feel free to respond again but this is Lycaon’s exit

just like always, her ascetic stare withered him. he shrank further into the corner under the intensity of its cast, of the compunction that bore deeply into his conscience. compunction that maybe wasn’t even his to bear. he'd helped forge the path to their creation and in doing that, perhaps he'd also forged the path to their destruction. yet, at the same time, every fiber of every tether he had to his senses was so shorn he truly didn’t know the extent to which he was involved. the second he'd scented death, no single enusing moment was preserved in his memory.

with the whites of his eyes flashing, his frantic gaze hit the ground, flitting across the strewn bloody imprints that led to him, traveling with horror to his paws that inherited the carnage. 

”I didn’t…” he blinked hard, vision aswim in thick gunk. I didn’t do any of it. he choked, “any of it…” he tried to speak around the cub gripped between his teeth, thin chest heaving with the deep qualms he felt about the sincerity with which he spoke the words. again, his eyes scoured over the body count and frenziedly sought out any sliver of compassion he could glean from Caiaphas’ severe lower.

there was no compassion for a blood-spattered man cornered in a room of murdered children. 

”no.” gently—consideration given to not make any sudden movements that might activate the wych’s offensive reflex—he dropped his head and liberated the surviving boy from his clutch. his tail clamped his underside as he slowly, slowly, so slowly, rounded Svalinn’s red-washed body with a look of agony creasing under his eyes. ”Svalinn is his name.” the wolf murmured without being prompted—the appellation came to his tongue as naturally as the bile rising in his throat as he nudged the pale child nearer to Caiaphas; an irrefutable sin offering. 

he glanced once more towards her, ears tilted downwards, before whisking from the grotto—pledging to never enter its defiled corridors again.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't want to let you down, but I am Hell-bound. - by Lycaon - June 03, 2018, 06:17 PM