Stone Circle Love me as though there were no tomorrow
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The male was full of worry and the moment his male pushed him out of the den he took to pacing it's entrance. If anyone had come close be would have sent them away - save for the kids, and maybe Banner. He wanted to call but at the same time he was too fixated on Valette to think of anything or anyone else. Every sound she'd made worried him and when other sounds joined hers he was even more worked up. His children. His own children.

After placing a new pathway in front of the den he was finally allowed to see them - bit first he grabbed a hunk of meat from the nearby cache he'd been building up. Gingerly he stepped inside, setting the meat down before kissing Valette's forehead. "I'm so proud of you.' He said softly - like he was afraid of being too loud to the children he hadn't even looked at yet. 

His gaze shifted to the tiny bundles - one brown, like B, one dark like it's parents, and then one stark white. His gaze shot to Valette's with a question he didn't need to ask - he didn't even think of her brother then
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love me as though there were no tomorrow - by Stark - May 22, 2018, 10:43 PM