Heron Lake Plateau inside my mind
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
There it was!!!  Oh wow it was nice to feel appreciated.  Raven and Quixote had been happy enough, but this was gratifying as hell on a whole nother level.  .He was glad she didn't mind the nickname... it was an affectionate one that he tended to give to younger ones he was particularly fond of, mainly because he knew they'd not take offense.  Tegan he didn't much call it; he'd probably have issues.  But it wasn't meant to be demeaning.  They were all kids to him.

Colt laughed out loud when Clover went on to say what Screech had said, long and hard.  "He's got a mouth on him, eh?  Good for him." he said, still laughing.  It was such a proposterous thought that honestly Colt couldn't even give it the slightest imagination.  "Hell yeah I'm back!  Told yah I'd be stickin around, though I'll be honest, wasn't expecting it so soon."  His tail waved in a pleased manner.  He wasn't going to say he was upset by the turn of events.

"Turns out my outs was conditional on the leadership.  Quixote came and dragged me back."  He winked.  He'd considered not returning, of course, but really Qui hadn't had to twist his tail too much.
Messages In This Thread
inside my mind - by Clover - May 23, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: inside my mind - by Colt RIP - May 23, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: inside my mind - by Clover - May 23, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: inside my mind - by Colt RIP - May 23, 2018, 10:48 PM