Stone Circle In the wild, in my home
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
@Illecebra maybe? Otherwise AW!

The charcoal sky was almost a comfort in this world of chaos, this endless spiral of loss and pain. The darkness used to spark fear in his heart, like a shadowed beast with hidden fangs, but tonight it reminded him only of how very small he was. This life, it was a tragic, bitter thing, but he was only a wolf trying to make his way through, as all did. He was only a man, and there was only so much he could do. The stars provided him with as much company as he would need, but another soul was never a curse - in his heart, he could never wish to be alone.

It was Burr he thought about this night, as the stars twinkled in their places. Burr, with that serious frown adorning his face in a moment of confusion, of contemplation. The little grin curling his lips when he found something exciting, or the gleam in his eyes when faced with adventure - he'd been so innocent, a blessing to the world, but his life had been stolen from him far too early. If Mawk could turn back time, he'd switch places with the boy so that Burr Saefyn could live on as he was meant to, no questions asked. A soul so young should have a better chance to see how beautiful living could truly be, but his end had been ugly. Of course, life could be ugly too, but once you look past it, you're able to see the world in a new light. There is not only bad. Burr was at peace, now.

His tail curled around his hind as though it were a soft blanket to provide warmth as he stared at the sky. Another one on the Delta's mind was Illecebra. It deeply hurt that she had no memory of him or the kids, no recollection of the hardships they'd survived together, but he was aware it was not her fault at all - if anyone was to blame for this, it was Lonzo. He tried not to dwell on the memory of that bastard, but it was difficult at times. No matter... in the end, all that mattered was that Cebra was here at Easthollow, safe from harm. Mawk loved her so strongly, if he lost her, he'd be nothing. She didn't remember him... yes, it was painful. His heart ached, a longing for her to just have a flicker of recognition in her eyes as she looked at him, but his wishes had not yet been granted. Still, he had hope. She'd remember her husband one day, right?

The man let out a soft sigh, fiery gaze trained upon the horizon as the moon glowed a ghostly white, slight breeze ruffling his fur.
Messages In This Thread
In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - May 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - May 31, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 06, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 08, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 21, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 22, 2018, 06:24 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 24, 2018, 09:32 AM