Stone Circle In the wild, in my home
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
If he had not been so in tune with the world around him that night, he might have been caught unaware by Cebra's approach. But he scented her upon the wind, and his ears found her movements - only a second after, her figure came barreling into his own. Hearing her cries, a deep crease formed between his brows and the man's gaze immediately shot downward to meet those bright eyes he'd always admired. But they were clouded with horror.

"Cebra..." He whispered, gently placing his chin on her forhead in attempts to bring comfort, whatever he could give. The loss of Burr was a dagger driven deep into his heart, a loss he'd never forget - Mawk supposed it was only expected that if his mate was to regain her memories, this would be one that hit her like a brick. At least... it was better than not remembering, right? Memories came with pain, but surely the pain was worth it if it allowed you to recollect the times you'd spent with family. At least she remembered who her family was. "I know, I know... but..." His eyes travelled back to the stars. "Think about it like this - he's at peace now. He's free from pain, and he is protected." It stung, but at least his son was in danger no longer. "Don't dwell on how his life ended, dwell on who he was. What he did. He was our little adventurer - he always will be. Just because he isn't standing beside us, doesn't mean he's not here. As cheesy as it sounds, he's in our hearts, and our memories - he's in our thoughts, and as long as this is the case, he is not gone."
Messages In This Thread
In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - May 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - May 31, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 06, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 08, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 21, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 22, 2018, 06:24 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 24, 2018, 09:32 AM