Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy listened while Wraen discussed where she came from and how she came to be here. Speedy had left home all on her own to find her own path, but this wolf's past put hers to shame.

Speedy considered the the other wolf's offer for a minute. When she had left home, her mind was set that she would journey to a new place a join a pack. The last few months spent traveling on her own had really changed some things, though. She had learned things about herself she never knew before, and she found that recently, her goals had changed slightly. Wraen used the word freedom, and it made her realize how much she actually really enjoyed the freedom she had while being a lone wolf. Sure it was lonely sometimes, and she definitely hated that part, but she felt like she owed it to herself to see what else was out there before officially settling down. Besides, Wraen had graciously left the offer open even if Speedy decided to go her own way after this. She smiled at Wraen before finally answering, "I really appreciate your offer, but if it's okay with you, I think I'd like to explore a little more on my own before I join a pack." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Speedy - June 19, 2018, 07:50 PM