Broken Boulder who run the world? (girls)
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily pondered the question for a moment, not knowing how to answer. She sighed, shrugging, leaving it at that for a short while. Finally, though, she opened her mouth, looking over at Lanawyn.

"I'm kind of. . .angry," she murmured, looking down at her paws. She felt suddenly bad, for saying it out loud. Hanging in the air, it seemed almost stupid. What right did she have to be angry? Because she didn't get a promotion she hadn't even wanted? She had a home, food to eat, friends to hang out with. Her anger, so righteous before, now was superfluous.

Maybe. But perhaps Lanawyn could understand how she felt.

"I dunno. The past few moons have been so strange," Lily said, gazing back at Lanawyn. "Alarian here, there, everywhere. Now he brings back these two wolves I've never even met, and makes one of them second-in-command. Even though they don't even know anybody."

She let out another rumbling sigh. "It's not like I even wanted to be, like, a leader," she added. "But I've been here, and I know this place. So do you. So why isn't it one of us, instead?"
Messages In This Thread
who run the world? (girls) - by Lily - May 27, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: who run the world? (girls) - by Eris - June 07, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: who run the world? (girls) - by Lily - June 09, 2018, 11:32 PM
RE: who run the world? (girls) - by Eris - June 10, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: who run the world? (girls) - by Lily - June 11, 2018, 10:50 PM