Moonspear i was damn near out of tweed.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yama apparently was being elusive that day, which caused the little filly's face to fall into an aggravated frown. Her discovery was SO COOL, so it was a major bummer to not get to share it with her sister. She considered for a moment attempting to find her brothers and sharing it with them instead, but they were stupid worm-breath gross face butt boys, so she dismissed the notion almost as soon as it had come to her. She turned back, deciding to just enjoy her find for herself. She jolted to face the stranger mid-turn though as he barked to grab her attention, her eyes widening and hackles shooting skyward in shock. 

Fortunately, the face she saw and the scent she breathed were not unfamiliar to her, and so she settled shortly. A smile danced across her lips as her head tilted in curiosity as the older boy shifted into a play bow, heedless of the mud that squelched beneath his paws. She giggled as her own tail began to wag, and a high-pitched growl rumbled forth from her own chest as she attempted to mimic his posture.
Messages In This Thread
i was damn near out of tweed. - by Yami - May 30, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: i was damn near out of tweed. - by Gannet - June 01, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: i was damn near out of tweed. - by Yami - June 04, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i was damn near out of tweed. - by Gannet - June 06, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: i was damn near out of tweed. - by Yami - June 07, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: i was damn near out of tweed. - by Gannet - June 12, 2018, 08:21 AM