Broken Boulder i'm your sledgehammer
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 

It wasn't too long before they reached Broken Boulder; she made sure to keep a quick, steady pace, focused on getting this young man to shelter and to impart the information he'd given her to Alarian. A warm glow spread through her stomach as she caught sight of her home--she was growing quite fond of it, almost as much as the plains she grew up on--and she felt a little better as she tipped back her muzzle to howl for @Alarian. . .and, she supposed, @Delight, too.

She lowered her head and looked over at Steele, smiling. "Everyone is nice here," Lily said warmly, wagging her tail. "Very welcoming. Once you meet Ali, I'll show you where the dens are and you can pick one to stay in, if you choose."

She didn't know how long he wanted to stay. Having formed bonds with friends and not family here, she had completely overlooked the fact that he might have family scattered to the winds by the bear, and could be eager to look for them. Still, he hadn't offered resistance when she'd suggested he come back to the territory, so. . .there was that.

Lily shifted on her paws, impatiently waiting for someone to answer her summons.
Messages In This Thread
i'm your sledgehammer - by Lily - June 01, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - June 01, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - June 02, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Lily - June 02, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - June 02, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - July 03, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Steele - August 04, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i'm your sledgehammer - by Alarian - August 06, 2018, 12:45 PM