Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
PPing Ali out of the scene with permission!

She listened quietly to Alarian's instructions, nodding at the appropriate points. The Governor soon left, indicating his need to speak to the Chancellor--she resisted an eye roll; she must get around to accepting Delight sooner or later--and she was left alone once more with Vilkas. She shrugged, a small laugh bubbling on her lips.

"I guess I'm to show you around, then," Lily said warmly, eyes glowing. She canted her head toward the boulder, motioning for Vilkas to follow. "Let's start with the obvious--Broken Boulder. The crack in the middle leads to a series of caves and dens. . .sort of like where we met, but cozier." She lifted her muzzle to Star Rock on the way. "Star Rock. Korei likes to sit there and look at the sky at night."

They approached the entrance, the yawning mouth of the boulder extending before them. Lily looked back, making sure he was still with her, then slipped through. "There are dens in here; you can take your pick, or if you'd prefer, you can sleep outside. I think it's nice in here, though," she added, voice bouncing off the walls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 02, 2018, 03:23 PM