Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily dipped her head, slightly mortified at the response that trailed off from his lips. She knew how serious, say, Jimmy had been about learning tactics and defense and stuff of that nature, but never before now had she felt self-conscious of her skills in that arena. Perhaps she should make a point to learn more. Perhaps Vilkas could even teach her.

Before she could respond, he was asking more questions as he tested out dens, and the thought slipped from her mind as she answered, "Yeah, ranks are based on trade. I'm the Consultant--I'm part of the Senate, which advises the Governor--that's Alarian, whom you met--and the Chancellor. Lanawyn is the other Senate wolf; I'm sure you'll meet her soon."

Lily pursed her lips, thinking. "I sort of keep everyone afloat," she said slowly, trying to figure out how to word it best. "I keep everyone's spirits up, make sure the pack is feeling cared for and content. I'm an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on--all that, yeah." Next to his mercenary skills, it sounded quite dumb. But it was what it was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 02, 2018, 10:12 PM