Swiftcurrent Creek your mommas a true beauty, butt makes me weep, i call it a boo-hooty
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but also phone-homing the mothership @Wylla

life for a small-fry didn't get much sweeter. she mustered in as the youngest member of the pack and nothing was expected of her beyond the simple act of thriving, and what a cake walk that was when you had the essence of life on tap. every need was succored by the warm being that cocooned her.

Tiercel's form rummaged in the mussed-up fur of Wylla's armpit. so far, her brand-newness drew little interest from the outside world, though occasionally a bracing gust of wind visited them. life on the other side of the womb was stimulating enough without an extra social onus placed on her, so there was no love lost between her and the paparazzi. 

the vast affluence that accompanied being the Only Child: still supremely good. day two... three? and a pot belly was already forming from the sheer volume of milk she managed to put away. an absence of competition at the trough made her transformation into a pig a sensationally straight-forward process, and when she wasn't working on that project, she was hammering away at her second one: sleep as much as possibly possible. 

who estimated sleep by 40 winks, anyway? Tiercel was easily outperforming by roughly 595 winks. that was also a piece of cake when your eyelids are glued together and there isn't a slew of other hobbies to select from.

wink number 596 was underway presently--pretty milk drunk, the babe reclined against Wylla's back foot, her paws splayed from her fat little chest as she aired out her milk-encrusted belly.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest