The Sunspire For in his eye were stars that burned
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
In the moments that passed his blood spread further and his mind grew weaker, his life flashing and wracking his mind and body with emotions that hurt worse than his wounds. Just as he began to crave the finality of death the sound of footsteps made him open his eyes and above him stood Olive. It was as if she was summoned by his murmurings. She spoke, a question of dark humor and he winced. His nose twitched and he drew in a short breath, enough to smell the young scents of pups. He chuckled and sighed feeling satisfied that she had something to live for, a life besides the pain he caused. "Again Olive. Again and for the last time." he stated, opening dull blue eyes to look up at her. Yes...he wanted her to be the last thing he saw before he passed on.

For a moment everything went blank but he sucked in another loud breath and focused  "I don't blame Cassiopeia but myself instead. I caused this. I should have-" he paused and shivered, body convulsing with the first sign of death. "i should have stayed. If not for us then for her. I loved you. I still...I still love you. Onyx she... I loved her too but she abandoned me like I did you. I made so many mistakes...I was an awful mate and a worse father" after he finished he lay there, gasping for more breath, not ready to go but also knowing and accepting this was his last amount of time left on this earth.
Messages In This Thread
For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 04, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 05, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 06, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 08, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Séamus - June 09, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Oaxaca - June 09, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 12, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Terance - June 13, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 14, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 08:12 AM