Swiftcurrent Creek truly a hot mom, other moms are doing their squats wrong
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
the fourth day of life, aka the “thanks for not dying” milestone, had come to pass and mother’s supply of savory, antibody-rich colostrum had turned into real milk. Tier was gaining weight nicely, but had slowed considerably on gorging herself and was dead to the world more often than anything else. the neonatal stage of puppyhood entailed a lot of sleeping, evidently, but our little potato would start sprouting in the blink of an eye.

she was visibly plumper already, a full smidge more mobile—but generally she only made the effort it took to transfer herself from one nipple to another. her cranial topography still had a crater from that little bungie-jump stunt gone wrong, but the likeness she bore to martians would—god willing—sort itself out in time. 

she decided rather quickly that she didn’t like it when the mothership wasn’t in orbit. unable to regulate her own body temperature yet, and without a pile of sibs to keep her warm in the absence of @Wylla at her side, great distress was elicited if she sensed seclusion. even if it was only because mother had shifted from her immediate proximity and thereby denied her trouble-free access to the fuel dispensers. 

her body hicc'd with every demanding squeal that pealed from her lips.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread