Heron Lake Plateau Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt was an interesting personality.  If the situation was what he deemed 'less than serious', he would make fun indescriminantly, teasing on whatever thoughts he might have.  Hence his earlier interaction with Niamh; badly timed and placed for her, but acceptable under his standards. A situation like this? Definitely serious, and definitely out of bounds to joke about.  Cmon... he was fond of Screech after all.

He liked that she thought it suited him too, because he wasn't sure what he was doing yet with the signing, and for all he knew Raven could have given him the name 'assbreath' and he would have no clue.  

He faltered though when she mentioned showing Towhee. "Not really.  Last time I tried to make nice it didn't exactly go well," he confessed, his tone casual. "Don't much want to repeat unless I know she's ready too."  In other words.. he was gonna wait for her to come to him.  He want about to beat his head against a rock if he doubted anything would come of it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Actually I'd guess you'd call it a tavern - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2018, 02:14 AM