Broken Boulder let me down, let me down gently
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Just like Delight, Queenie had been feeling particularly useless since coming to the Sanctuary. These wolves didn't know her as a mercenary or a scout; they didn't know her as a warrior or a diplomat. They only knew what they could see, which meant that in their eyes, Queenie was nothing more than a heavily pregnant freeloader. Although her due date was quickly approaching and it pained her to stand for more than a few minutes at a time, Queenie knew that she had to do something, especially after the show that she'd put on to get her fancy new rank.

To be clear, Queenie had no residual hate toward Delight (and she did hope that the feeling was mutual), but she was hoping to have been met by someone else at the border; someone who didn't already know how kickass she was. Nonetheless, it was nice to have an old friend by her side, so she didn't hesitate to call for his attention. It was a quick bark, as most of her breath had been taken away by the trek up to the border, but it was enough to get the job done. Del! she laughed, bumping into his side, What have you gotten us into?
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - June 06, 2018, 08:39 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by RIP Stephanie - June 07, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Lily - June 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - June 07, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by RIP Stephanie - June 13, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Lily - June 13, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - June 13, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by RIP Stephanie - June 14, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - June 17, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by RIP Stephanie - June 17, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - June 22, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by RIP Stephanie - June 23, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: let me down, let me down gently - by Ariel - July 01, 2018, 11:49 AM