Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Thanks for the thread! :)

The ultimate test was to place the birds in their new prison, and Niamh did just that, plopping them in unceremoniously. There was a great deal of protest, naturally, but as the seconds ticked past under the wolves' watchful gazes, it was easy to see that the magpies would be unable to escape no matter how hard they tried. Elwood grinned, pleased with their teamwork, and took a step back as Niamh draped a tree limb over the opening.

"Perfect," he said. "You're welcome -- let me know if there's anything else you ever need help with," he added. "I think I'm going to go tell the boys about it. I'll catch you later!" With a smile in Niamh's direction, he departed.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM