Qeya River i'm fixing a hole
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Some tended to think that unconsciousness was a dark, endless void, but it was more a blink of an eye, from one moment to the next. All of the sudden, Lily was awake, coughing, trying desperately to expel the water from her lungs. She hacked and hacked 'til her throat was ragged, gasping for breath, sides heaving. She was drenched and exhausted, weighed down by the ordeal. Her eyes slowly peeled open, her blurry vision revealing two figures before her.

Lily blinked, trying to make sense of it all. One was very familiar, and she grasped for the name. . .Vilkas, that was it. The warrior, from the north. Her gaze slid over to the female, but no names came: the face was entirely unfamiliar. She was wet, too, and Lily wondered what had happened. The dark-furred girl tried to rise to her feet, but a blinding pain in her left foreleg brought her back down with a hoarse, agonized whimper.

What happened? Her mouth opened to ask, but no words came out--not even sound. She smacked her lips together, trying again--and still, nothing. Her vision still swam, and her breaths still came short. All she remembered was water, lots of it--but even that gave no real clues to the situation. Her eyes strayed to her paw, set at an odd angle, and she shivered, fear prickling down her spine.
Messages In This Thread
i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 16, 2018, 09:13 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 16, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 17, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 17, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 18, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Dawn - June 22, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Vilkas - June 23, 2018, 05:24 AM
RE: i'm fixing a hole - by Lily - June 23, 2018, 05:22 PM