The Sunspire am i being proud of you too loud.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
There'd been many times throughout this pregnancy that Liffey had cursed herself for not learning more about motherhood and birthing and raising kids from Finley when she'd had the chance. Of course, she'd been less than a year old when she'd run away, and way too young to be even the slightest bit curious about that sort of thing. Up until a few months ago, she still couldn't have confessed to having any interest in knowing. But then there'd been Rannoch, and their marriage, and their came the dreams of their future. Liffey had never before wanted kids. But suddenly, she found herself desperate to have Rannoch's kids.

And now, it seemed, it was time to have them.

Maybe.

The pain lanced through her unexpectedly, waking her from a dead sleep in the early hours of the morning. She gasped from it, successfully jolting both herself and her mate awake. Liffey looked down at her massive stomach anxiously and whined. Her eyes shot again to @Rannoch. "It hurts... It hurts.. Is it supposed to.. hurr----" she gasped again and rolled onto all fours, her voice pitching into a strained whimper.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 17, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Liffey - June 21, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Wisteria - June 21, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Breccan - June 21, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: am i being proud of you too loud. - by Remi - June 22, 2018, 08:21 PM