Swiftcurrent Creek Cars lining the streets, choking the place where kids could make believe
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
closing this urp
there comes a day in every young, defenseless heathen’s life when that god-fearing family member tries to scour the sinner from within the fledgling soul via baptism. 

Wylla had no god fearing family members; nay, an array of demons had shacked up in her soul’s interior years ago. it was surprise then, to no one, that she now sought to drown her child, stinking of puke, in the creek alongside their home. badger-face proceeded to dunk Tiercel in the chilly water like an oreo cookie, until she was thoroughly soaked through to her bones. cleansed of vomitus, but still faintly evil-smelling, she was plonked back on the ground while Wylla rinsed her mouth.

the expression of the child was a pitiful vista; a black, waterlogged look. she trembled from the cold and gave her coat a good shake-out, sending pellets of water in every direction, before shambling to Wylla’s feet and curling up around her foot for warmth. 

after Wylla finished cleaning herself up in the creek, she scruffed barf-bag and took them both home.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest