Totoka River fell asleep with death and fell short of breath
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
For someone who seemed like they were almost dead they sure did have a lot of sass. He let her get it all out, though. The only sign of his frustration was a small frown. It seemed she eventually came around.

I care because I can and frankly, I've been in the same situation. He explained in a gentle voice making it obvious he didn't hold her small outburst against her. Rokig could understand the stubbornness of one in this situation. If it hadn't been for the two kind canines of Undersea he had met so closely, he'd likely look a lot like this stranger. It seemed the world was giving him a way to repay the kindness he had been shown. Perhaps the curse wasn't as real as he thought it had been.

Think you can stomach fish? He asked softly as he began to wade into the water. He had fished with Undersea's Aralez here before. The Tuttava knew there were filling fish in these waters that could serve well during a time like now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: fell asleep with death and fell short of breath - by Cephaloryn - June 18, 2018, 09:42 PM