Blackfoot Forest I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening
328 Posts
Ooc —

Corvus' wicked grin, though very momentary, stole the rest of Ephraim's self control from him. He became keenly aware of wetness spreading through the short fur between his thighs and he shifted his tail up between them as though to hide his shame. His brothers and sister would surely laugh him to death if they knew he'd been frightened enough to wet himself. Him! Ephraim was about as energetic as a rock most days, giving the illusion that he had no strong feelings, but the reality was laid bare for him then and there.

He was just a little boy in a dark forest with a scary wolf staring him down. The background music was the piercing shrieking of the foxes. It wasn't exactly the setting of a sweet dream.

"Dunno," he replied as bravely as he could, the same strategy he'd employed when speaking with Grezig a day or two ago; he knew exactly where they were in the meadow to the north-west, close by but certainly far enough away to be hidden from view. He merely pretended like he didn't. "W-whassa fox?" he asked, but he was unable to hide the fearful chatter of his teeth despite his best effort to seem like he hadn't been scared out of his skin just moments ago.
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening - by Corvus - June 19, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: I couldn't imagine a more perfect evening - by Ephraim - June 22, 2018, 08:49 PM