Swiftcurrent Creek i'm in your back pocket, take me out when you get curious
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
fortunately for Mahler, the babe’s hormonal mother had trudged away to scream into some bushes or something not long before he arrived. when the subtle traces of tension at last dispersed from his frame, she was instilled with the confidence to effloresce into her curious nature.

she might learn another day that maintaining eye contact with an authority figure was demonstrable of impertinence, but for now, it intimated the small but mighty spirit of inquiry within her. as his mind was cast back by the summons of an erstwhile fatherhood, Tiercel unfolded herself from the origami of her legs and unsteadily found her feet, shaking her ears slightly when the tender graze of his muzzle passed over her brow.

she began clambering upon his snout, scrawny tail whisking her thighs as she went about  her enterprise in an entirely graceless manner—all in an effort to get a better view of the flowers mantled there. ”oOooOoer,” she crooned, jousting her head unnervingly close to his eyeballs and extending a paw to boop the lashes framing them... assuming he didn't immediately shiver her off like a mosquito.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest