Wheeling Gull Isle beware the man who has everything
Lurker
273 Posts
Ooc —
He managed to grab a hold of her and it was times like now that he was thankful for a compact frame that allowed him to easily square his weight.

Even when she decided to give some fight (whether it was to him or to the water was unknown at this moment) he was there to herd her. The waves would not be the only thing to carry her to shore. He would not drag her, no, but he'd usher her if he could acting like a backup to the waves.

The sputtering coughs would have alarmed him if the laughs hadn't been more alarming. Laughs. Why? His brows furrowed sharply together. Frustration and confusion took over his whole body posture. His tail hung between his legs as his now spiky soaked form seemed to hunch forward ever so slightly. Was she alright? Had she hit her head in the tumbling waves? He could only think of brain damage or pure craziness to be the cause of her laughter.

Are you crazy? The words flew out of him quicker and sharper than expected and regret was written all over his face. He sounded too much like his father. Something he never wanted. Ever. Quickly he stuttered out words that seemed more fitting for Rokig. I-I mean I-I'm...sorry. Are you alright?
Messages In This Thread
beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 24, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by RIP Lainie - June 24, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 24, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by RIP Lainie - June 24, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 25, 2018, 11:00 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by RIP Lainie - June 25, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 25, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by RIP Lainie - June 25, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 26, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by RIP Lainie - June 26, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: beware the man who has everything - by Cephaloryn - June 27, 2018, 04:30 PM