i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
hic.

hic.

hic.

the spasmodic sensation nagged at Tier’s belly, each bout eructing an audible and involuntary chirp from her diaphragm. this was, certainly, the result of gorging herself on milk and she was growing more and more agitated with each repetition. 

”grrrrrrrrhic.” her body jerked and she came unseated, splatting plumb on her bottom with her back legs splayed out beneath her. snout rumpled into a grimace, she poised to strike the next jolt that dare strafe her tiny frame. 

several moments lapsed, and no basaltic activity occurred. ho ho! when it came to squaring off with Tiercel the Great and Mighty, no Belly Frog had the ghicall—god damn it. she swung to one side with a yip, then swung to the other with a yap, frothing a growl up in her throat as she twisted around to rake newly procured milk-teeth against her shoulder, snapping around the air at the curve of her belly. 

yet another forceful hic lurched her forward, one that kinda hurt actually—so she threw her head back and barked shrilly with aggravation.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
i turn up eternally, you will not stop it - by Tiercel - June 25, 2018, 08:17 PM