Swiftcurrent Creek i turn up eternally, you will not stop it
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
she stiffened, ears flying forward upon the summons at their doorstep. the pup gawked uncertainly at her mother, who was either dead to the world or just plain dead—she hadn’t checked for a pulse recently so it was anyone's guess. the milk was still warm and that was the extent of her concern.

staring fixedly towards the mouth of the den, another hiccup lurched her and she propelled herself forward out of her seat, pudgy wrists taking action before any sense of stranger danger could impose itself on her deliberation. Tiercel carried herself across the hovel with an investigative air and promptitude (as best shown at the speed of a waddle), treading into the shadow cast long into the entrance by their visitor.

she thrust herself partially into the daylight, peering upwards at Constantine as another hic troubled her frame. suddenly unsure of herself and hesitant to come forth, she quickly backed into the obscurity of the ingress until just a pair of eyes peered outwards to his towering stature.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
i turn up eternally, you will not stop it - by Tiercel - June 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: i turn up eternally, you will not stop it - by Tiercel - July 01, 2018, 11:45 PM