Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi wasn't sure what to make of the new young one who wasn't her siblings.  She hadn't met Portia's bunch yet, but the presence of an outside kid wasn't necessarily a good thing in her mind.  He wasn't mum or Nomi's, so whose was he?

She watched him from afar for a while, but finally, she couldn't take it any longer. So while he was staring at trees or whatever, she marched up, her little tail and head held high.  She was small compared to most, and always would be, but that didn't stop her from giving him major nose-wrinkle as she approached and looked at him closer.

"I don know you," She said blatantly, her tone almost accusing.  Unfortunately (likely) for him, she also said it in Trigedasleng... unaware that this wasn't a language a newcomer would know.
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - June 26, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM