Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
When her mother nipped to chide her, Kiwi frowned, not sure what exactly she'd done wrong.  It was true right?  The little girl was becoming aware that there were two manners of speaking, and she much preferred the one the inner pack circle used, but tended to slip between the two.  He was strange, and he did talk weird.

"Nooo." She said, shaking her head emphatically.  "'S Em tripi. Not that."  She wanted to argue that she talked perfectly thank you, but instead couldn't resist correcting, and giggling at his traypee.  

"Where's your moms?" She asked, looking around.  He looked about her age and it seemed she never went anywhere without some parent or other hovering (a fact that would change soon).  It didn't compute that he might not be alone, or that moms might have been an even odder question.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - July 18, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM