Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Thuringwethil's explanation helped in the amount that ok, a pa was like a mom, but not.  After that, though, Kiwi didn't care enough to note further depth into it; she was young enough that this was all she needed to know.

Ephraime's depiction didn't seem like something she'd want instead of a mom, and unbeknownst to her, her thoughts followed pretty much the same line as his; she seemed to have gotten lucky gettin two moms.  "Like a bear," she stated, nodding.  It was what his gesture most reminded her of, though she'd never seen one herself.  Just heard stories.  He must have gotten away.  From what she heard of scary and bears, if you met either, you ran.  Good thing he came here!  Drageda was full of the best to fight scary things.  "Dun worry, imma learn to fight bears."  She said, puffing up a bit.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM