Jade Fern Grove tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir awoke to the chirping of birds around her, she blinked a few times before lifting her head to look around. It was a beautiful morning, the sun shining down, dew fresh on the grass, and the air crisp as she breathed it in. Her tail flicked as she rose to her elbows and then to her feet, her muscles were tense from laying there all night. Carefully she stretched each of her legs and then hunched her back.

She roamed the horizon with her eyes and in the distance she spotted some movement, though she thought it was prey later she would find it to be another wolf. With her point set she started over, cautiously. 

As Elixir moved closer she noticed the figure became more and more wolf like in features: a long tail, pointed ears (not like hers, but she’d met enough wolves to know what they’d looked like.), and paws. As she analyzed her feet were moving in a shuffling manner, a bit tight but fast. Eventually she found herself in front of what she now found as a white wolf stained with green, she sniffed a minute and then looked slightly embarrassed at the woman. 

I couldn’t control my feet... and my brain just kept looking.. now I’m here... and I’m not even sure what to do or say.... her mind was racing along with her heart. “Hello” she offered quietly, in almost a whisper since she did come up to her first.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth - by Elixir - June 29, 2018, 10:28 AM