Wild Berry Meadow there to abide with my creator, god,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
terich.
flickering grey rain feathered downward from where the delta had curled beneath a berry bush, scarred muzzle across her slim forelegs. the children were old enough now for her to slip away at times; damien especially had taken a vested interested in bonding with the remnants of his brother's bloodties to the wood.
terich.
what had she done?
relmyna did not remember the name he had spoken when he came to find her here, simply that he had. she could not recall the events that led her to be crouched beneath the berry-laden branches, nor what came after — it was merely the muzzy outline of his features that she had suddenly recalled, a glossy, wavering image that had led her to this place.
a deep sigh coursed through the woman; her dark-tipped ears swept back, and she felt herself moving from her flesh, to a plane wherein she could ponder such things free of the weeping that currently threatened her throat.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - June 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 26, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:49 PM