Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
mallaidh appeared to find saarthal before she could find her, and the sight of the other girl caused a quirk in the frostfur's lips, a lopsided grin resting lightly on her features as she trotted forward with a "hey!", only slowing to a stop around a feet, or half a foot away from her friend. "tree girl - i missed you!" saarthal greeted brightly,  an impish edge to her smile as she sought out mallaidh's eyes. a wild strange mixture of elation and dread settled in the pit of her chest when the colour did not change - it's okay, i have the whole night - but she shoved it aside; now wasn't the time for this.

after all, she hasn't seen mallaidh in a while and - "let's go on a date," she announced, emitting a confidence she did not quite feel. "i never got to take you out that day, and it's a nice night and, um, i've got a place and -" saarthal paused, chewing her lip lightly as her gaze sought out mallaidh, and damn the girl is reallly cute. a pink tint coloured saarthal's pale cheeks and she ducked her head, momentarily embarrassed. she recovered quickly, however, and half a second later returned to smile brightly at mallaidh. "unless you've got anything else to do?" and saarthal really tried to sound casual, but there was an unmistakable edge of hopefulness in her voice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Saarthal - July 02, 2018, 03:17 PM