Sequoia Coast because i had to
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
ugh, got drug to a two day dog show then had to work all day today. I'm feeling a wee bit overwhelmed, and though the animals can't wait the housework can. *Puts on blinders and settles in*

Nerian choose to hide and not draw close to Pumps death place, she choose to perform a ritual away from the body and on her own terms she barely knew the alpha and didn't want to be ridiculed, and she felt now god would not listen to her anyhow; so she performed her rites for pump's soul in privacy that was after her heartfelt song had caressed the earth and heavens

Nerian pressed her muzzle to the earth, she needed to seek out Ragnar she needed some sort of comfort, Though he had found a way to surround himself with wolves like himself they were not wolves from his birth place, did he feel her pain? could she too find solace in these wolves, in this place?

It was only after she came upon territory markers that she lifted her head and looked around, she had traveled far from horizon ridge without noticing it, she could always back track her scent but how she could loose herself so fully in the task of tracking Ragnar that she didn't even realize she had left 'home' was beyond her.

Nerian frowned and glanced around she scented water and male piss, her skin flushed below her pelt, and she frowned again, cursing herself. Nerian turned and sniffed behind herself and felt the hair on the back of her neck prickle. She couldn't find the plants anywhere in the Teekon wild that they used back him to suppress this natural body function. It irritated her and she felt moody she wanted to attack the next thing that past by in anger then thinking about hurting anything in that moment made her eyes hot with tears, ugh... how did these heathens put up with this?.

Nerian crossed the new territory and found herself some water to bathe in, sitting upon the sandy shore she licked herself clean and dry before collecting herself shifting her face and body into a more neutral outwardly expression and moving off to follow the trail Ragnar left.

She did not pee over this markings that may draw other males in, which would likely be far from what Ragnar wanted instead she kicked her feet at each spot where he had marked, releasing scent from the glands in her paw pads. Sometimes she rubbed herself against a tree added more wolf scent to make a clear boarder. She knew eventually she'd run into him, since her marks could be made faster then trying to eek out urine every 200 meter's or so.

Eddited a sentence

It was only after she began territory markers that she lifted her head and looked around, >>>>> to >>> It was only after she came upon territory markers that she lifted her head and looked around,
Messages In This Thread
because i had to - by Ragnar - June 19, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 23, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 06:56 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 24, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:21 AM
RE: because i had to - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: because i had to - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 08:01 PM