Swiftcurrent Creek I'm first in the water
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Talos was busy. Quietly paw-deep in the earth at the back of the den, today she had kept herself occupied seeing just how much more successful trying to sneakily burrow out the back rather than exit through the more mundane front entrance might be. She had her ears flattened back against her skull, trying to keep the dirt from turning their dusky insides to mud, and didn't properly register Constantine's bark at first. It was a minute or two in fact before she paused, grinning as she gave her coat a quick shake and congratulated herself on being so ninjalike and clever. Her smirk faded as she took a closer look about the den, however, nose atwitch, and discovered it was quite suddenly empty of both Mother and brothers. What the heck? Talos abandoned her project and went tumbling up the exit hall, barging out between Mother's legs and straight through whatever siblings dared to exist anywhere near her chosen path. Her tail wagged enthusiastically as she bulled right up to Father to greet him. It was only after she'd jumped her nose up closer to his that the strange scent on his breath registered.

Talos did a quick U-turn in puzzlement, her ears perking in surprise again as she focused on the small black lump she'd run right past. Wharrappa? she half-echoed Mother as she trotted up intending to give the limp youngster a poke. Oodah? Barrappa. She seemed to be talking as much to herself as to anyone else, which was fortunate since her garbled noises still weren't exactly crystal-clear. The next bit was at least a little plainer however, as she leaned in close to huff the stranger's scent and bizarre array of blood-spiked fur and wounds. Whoa. He'd lost some fight bad, hadn't he?! 'Ee mess, said Talos, which triumphantly had her thinking that at least someone else was bound to get the dreaded Tongue Bath of Doom tonight and maybe even make her parents forget all about any of her messes. Ow, she noted more sympathetically though as she stuck out a forepaw to gently try and shake him, while avoiding any immediate wound sites. But she wanted him to wake the hell up and answer a few of her puppyish questions like right now though... Fortunately with both parents on-site to intervene there were probably some strict limits to just how much trouble she could make or damage she could cause right at the moment. Expert healer she was definitely not.
Messages In This Thread
I'm first in the water - by Constantine - June 30, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Rhakios - June 30, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Akatosh - July 01, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Akavir - July 01, 2018, 05:47 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Viinturuth - July 01, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Durnehviir - July 01, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Talos - July 03, 2018, 09:12 PM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Constantine - July 04, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Rhakios - July 11, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Thelxiope - July 15, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: I'm first in the water - by Akatosh - July 20, 2018, 11:27 PM