Heron Lake Plateau i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena
All Welcome 

All things said, Ceara was a pretty boring individual.  She didn't do much other than work all day, and she didn't really go out of her way to socialize with anyone outside of @Tuathal and Raven.  It wasn't even that she was asocial.  It was just that she was so busy and being busy was the only thing that offered her stabliity, and stability was the only thing that made her feel safe.

Unfortunately, she'd been working so hard lately to the point where she had nearly experienced heat exhaustion more than once, so she was being extra diligent about staying out of the direct sunlight when she could and soaking in the many bodies of water that the Plateau provided because apparently if she were going to survive here she'd better get used to it being soggy all the time (yuck).

She'd finished her morning work and was settled beneath the Elwoods before the floodplain started, letting the dappled sunlight keep her a comfortable temperature below the shade.

Messages In This Thread
i'm thinking of changing my name, thinking of wrecking a home - by Fire - July 02, 2018, 08:50 PM