Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
"What?" Wildfire blurted (trying not to laugh at the unexpected question), "no! That's Dacio. He's a Goufa too. Go on, go say 'hello.'" When she leaned down to nudge Bat, the puppy blinked a few times and stepped forward. She wasn't a particularly outgoing or precocious child, yet she wasn't shy either. And some things were worth a little bit of energy, like making a new friend.

"You so smol," Bat observed as she approached him, tail waving gently. "Hi, Dacio." The name came out sounding mostly correct. She glanced at Wildfire, who smiled and nodded approvingly. Turning back to the tinier Goufa, she added, "I'm Bat."
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - July 06, 2018, 11:07 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM