Heron Lake Plateau Long in the tooth but harmless as can be
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Quixote seemed more open to talking than last time at least, which was fortunate.  With as much as Colt hated to talk about his own problems, he'd have used any excuse not to.  But this was important, and if his friend was willin, he could use an ear.

"Alright, but... don't tell anyone alright?  Well, you can tell Raven.  So long as she's good keepin it on the downlow."  He didn't want Towhee or anyone catching wind, mainly because he didn't want it getting back to Niamh.  It wasn't her fault he didn't have his own shit together and he didn't want her knowing just yet, since he hadn't decided what he wanted to do.

"It's about a girl.  I just, I dunno.  She seems pretty into me, which is cool, but I'm not sure I'm good to go down that road right now.  It doesn't seem fair.  To her."  Fuck.  Quixote had been the one he'd talked big game to recently about pickin up some chicks, but now he was basically reneging and losing some of that cred.  He wouldn't mind if Qui gave him a little shit... so long as he stuck around to give some advice too.
Messages In This Thread
Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Colt RIP - July 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: Long in the tooth but harmless as can be - by Colt RIP - July 07, 2018, 06:48 PM