Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
I would love another! And thank you :)

Elixir smiled as she said it was lucky to have met her. A brief nod came about before she started the story, that was true if she wouldn’t have met her than she wouldn’t have got all of this knowledge or a new found friend. During the time of the story Elixir was shifting her gaze from the grass to Wraen and her ears were raised as much as they could for how floppy they were. The story was a bit childish but that’s why Elixir loved it, it was a nice story for how they came about and who knows maybe it was true. 

As she ended and pointed to the strawberries Elixir understood why in the story the dragon loved red gems, they were so beautiful. “That was a beautiful story and these are beautiful. I understand why he would want red gems.” She said and then plucked one carefully with her mouth. She chewed slowly and as the burst of sweetness filled her mouth her eyes opened wide. These were amazing, like a treasure found in a haystack where the needle should be. She swallowed, “These are amazing.”. She ate another and then realized how long she had been gone from the band, feeling guilty she thought she might be getting back. “Thank you for all your knowledge, know it won’t go unused. And thanks for being a friend. Hopefully we will see each other around but I must be getting back now.” She said bowing her head a bit and then turning to leave toward where she had left her band mates.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Elixir - August 01, 2018, 02:03 PM