i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
her father’s comment about liking fish had Tiercel snapping her head towards him whilst her ears eagerly sought to accrue his offer. his enthusiasm had renewed her own, and as he began to get carried away her tail walloped the ground with an erratic downbeat. there were so many unfamiliar words packed into one sentence, the lug-nuts holding the gears in her head together were jiggling loose, threatening to disassemble and bounce away. her entire body fluttered and trembled from the fuss.

well maybe it wasn’t just the fuss—the long walk paired with all those berries digesting started to ferment, and the overstimulation aroused a volcanic stirring; a telltale babble in her gut that Wylla was likely to instantly recognize as intestinal distresstinal in her daughter. Raptor was not yet acquainted with his little angel’s querulous guts, but, well, he would be. probably soon. as the corsair turned his attention back to Wylla, his child looked a little… green around the gills, staring woozily at her feet. ”bluh,” she informed them both with a qualmish shudder, gnashing on her teeth as bile approached the back of her tongue. she gurned, fighting back hard on the brambleberry resurrection in her throat.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: i reached back to scratch my arse and found a banana peel in my pocket - by Tiercel - August 13, 2018, 10:53 AM