Alpine Lake dannedd wedi'u carthu
149 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Just to clarify, Llew is gold, not white! I know my poor Photoshop job doesn't do him any favors. xD

[Image: oWQXunB.jpg]
Perhaps the woman meant to soothe, but she went entirely the wrong way about it, first by emerging with merely a single uttered word, startling him out of his thoughts--he cursed himself for the lack of attention given to his surroundings--then by digging into his withdrawn attitude, though, of course, offering a way out of the conversation: like one does when they tip-toe around an awkward moment, too late to take the words back. Still, the question has been asked, and he spins around, staring haughtily down his golden nose at her, eyes cold as sheet ice.

"Why would you inquire in the first place, if I needn't answer?" Llewellyn says in gravelly tones, unused to speaking after weeks of silence. His conversation with the dark male had exercised his throat, but just barely; what was once a voice of honey was gruff, ragged.

The golden prince surveys her impassively, eyes running over her form. Average size, lean and dark. A striking marking on her face, grey surrounding one eye. But what catches his attention is her voice; she speaks with an accent on each word, suggesting that she, too, calls another tongue her own, not this one, which others seemed to speak in these parts. For this, his gaze becomes intrigued, but only for the slightest instant before fading back into chilly neutrality once more.

"Who are you?" he demanded, voice sharp. "What do you want of me?" Casual interactions with (likely) commoners are not his forte--every exchange must have some meaning, else his time is being wasted. And he does not take kindly to that, especially not from strange women who seem all too interested in his personal life.
Messages In This Thread
dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 06, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Minori - July 06, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 07, 2018, 02:12 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Minori - July 07, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 07, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Minori - July 10, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 11, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Minori - July 12, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 12, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Minori - July 13, 2018, 09:17 AM
RE: dannedd wedi'u carthu - by Llewellyn - July 16, 2018, 09:59 PM