Dragoncrest Cliffs i can't find my porpoise
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
She felt the tension leak from her small body when Kiwi relented and turned to go, plodding behind a dutiful Artaax. Bat opened her other eye and sat up straighter again, huge ears erect once more. She licked her lips a little nervously as the two disappeared into the brush, calling a belated, "Bye!" in Trigedasleng after them.

Her attention shifted uncertainly to Wildfire, as if afraid her mother's irritation might persist and transfer to her. But the Feisripa only smiled apologetically at her as she waded into the shallows to join her offspring. "Sorry about that, Bat," she said as she nipped at one of the toddler's over-sized ears. "What were you looking at? Before Kiwi came?"

"A fishie!" the Goufa exclaimed excitedly, entirely forgetting about the preceding scene.

"Would you like to learn how to catch it?" the Feisripa invited.

The entire pack probably heard Bat's explosive, "YESH!"

Though she was a terrible fisher, Wildfire patiently demonstrated the craft to the small Goufa. They spent the better part of an hour trying to bait and capture the small fish that darted about their feet, though in the end, the only captured a frog instead, which Bat carried proudly back to Hougeda, a gift (read: peace offering) for @Kiwi from both mother and sister.
Messages In This Thread
i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 06, 2018, 02:45 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 06, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Kiwi RIP - July 10, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: i can't find my porpoise - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 12:52 PM