Swiftcurrent Creek an occupation popular with demons and ducks
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
that she made him insecure was not to her cognition. any vacillation on his behalf skippered over her the tips of her ears, the nuance in his features easily overlooked. she was in the zone—transfixed on the glitzy stone and the turnpike road to its recovery. regrettably her bullish and minacious posturing was not at all effective in strong-arming him into transferring ownership of the rock back to her. in fact, she watched as it seemed to dismantle some tectonic plates in his boybrain. as he stood collinear to the height of every black, arch hair with resurgent possessiveness, she initially shrank back with second thoughts. however, once the stone clattered onto the ground, gollum junior lurched forward after it, sinking back against the pads of her heels when he stepped protectively on its path. just as she, Rhakios had taken a shine to the commodity and was hard pressed to jettison its potential acclaim because a little girl demanded he do so.

…but I SAW IT FIRST! her inner-dialogue opined. there was no appealing to the guiding principles of whats fair; the coy-wolf curled his lip away from his teeth and asserted his fief with a threat-bark. hmph. too bad it sounded like he’d entered puberty mid-yap, the way the end note stammered off his tongue. Tiercel held off for a moment, slouching her ears sourly as the bitter realization that she probably wasn’t gonna get her fish back settled in. her inner firebrand bid that she try anyway, waste of effort or not. 

undeterred by his loud mouthing, her face clouded over and she drew in a lungful of air and then roared again, stampeding towards him with her head bowed—fully intending on using it as a battering ram to sweep his legs out from beneath him (because she was fun-sized and didn’t meet the height requirements to bunt him in the head, damn it). of course, all Rhakios had to do was shift over an inch and momentum would swiftly correct the lack of strategy applied to the girl's tactics as she careened into the brier.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: an occupation popular with demons and ducks - by Tiercel - August 04, 2018, 10:12 AM