Jade Fern Grove No one can unring this bell
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
An air of aggression unravelled above her, until the voices snapped with a venom she knew too well, and Nanook quivered as buried visions surfaced stronger than they had for many long months. The snap of rigid muzzles, the flash of bitter fangs. The score of teeth against her face, and the knowledge that she had done this.

Nanook didn't want to speak. She feared how their voices might turn against hers - but what they demanded from Siarut, the Apaata could offer herself. For as much anxiety reeled her to silence, this was her mistake to own.

"No. I am at fault,she offered the Ice Bear, she herself still pressed in submission against the ground. "I have cared for the young before. I should have noticed the scent." Her gaze hovered over the rest of them, until she chose to turn her watch on the shadowy trees where she sensed no one stood, eager to maintain the peace as best as she was able, and not provoke anyone more than she already had. "Forgive me of my mistake. I am Nanook," no surname offered, and yet a brief pause accentuated her words. She could easily slip by without saying anything, or with Siarut glossing over her relations for her - but there was little honour in bowing to fear, and she finished, "daughter of Scarlett and Kove, but my allegiance lies with you."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 16, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Uki - July 16, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Takiyok - July 16, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Nanook - July 16, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Siarut - July 17, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Tahani - July 17, 2018, 05:05 PM
RE: No one can unring this bell - by Shivali - July 22, 2018, 12:27 PM