Heron Lake Plateau Coo coo for cocoa puffs
4 Posts
Ooc —
Apparently flinging maggots at small children, getting all up in their space and barking at them did not equal comforting social interaction because all of a sudden the small potato boy was shrieking and flailing and just downright frightened. Mimic felt amusement and shame simultaneously and held very still, the crest on top of her head slowly rising and then falling again as she watched the baby howly beast practically piss himself.

Then the child flopped onto his back and continued to thrash around, little legs kicking at the air before he stilled. Mimic sucked in a slow breath and blinked once, still processing how the kid had gone from making cute sounds to flailing,screaming and turtling in about five seconds. "Wha...the hell did I do?" she whispered, probably coming across as a series of raspy whispery sounds to the pup who was too small to understand English. When a teeny blue eye peeked out at her she gave a small chirp, hoping the sound would at least make some of the fear dissipate. They stared at one another for a very long time, both of them unsure how the hell to continue this pleasant social time apparently. Then he began to poke his mouth and make a bunch of questioning sounds, and her crest rose again. She took a guess at what he was asking and shook her head "No, no kisses thank you. You're not my type" she said and then froze as he began to make a series of fucking strange gesgures.

She stared with confusion and then it dawned on her and she gave a squawk of shock. Was this his mating dance? Was he trying to woo her? How small did these howly beasts start out in the love game?! "Woah now kid. Woah. Again...
not my type"
she said and waddled forward, feeling the motherly responsibility to take this horny small potato back to the cave he came out of before someone not as polite as she was accepted his mating offer and jumped his bones. Once by his side she stood on her tiptoes and extended her neck, gently grabbing his ear between her beak and tugging him toward the den "I think it's time to get back to your mother. She should learn you're trying to seduce strangers" she muttered around a beak full of ear.
Messages In This Thread
Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Mimic - July 16, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Owen - July 18, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Mimic - July 19, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Owen - July 23, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Mimic - July 23, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Owen - July 25, 2018, 02:05 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by RIP Niamh - July 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Kite - July 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Mimic - August 09, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by Owen - August 11, 2018, 03:36 AM
RE: Coo coo for cocoa puffs - by RIP Niamh - August 13, 2018, 09:16 PM