Dragoncrest Cliffs with eyes painted gold
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
All Welcome 
though i have an idea where i want her scars to be from the fight with shardik i left the placement of her injuries vague until i update her profile. xD

her injuries are healing well, she thinks. eske is no healer and if she had her way she wouldn't have been 'taking it easy' like she has. she is quick to scoff at the notion. 'easy' and eske have never gotten along and she is by and far not an idle woman. she cannot stand not being in the thick of some sort of action even if that 'action' is simply a border patrol. it's something. the pain they initially brought has long since ebbed and eske itches to get back into her regular routine. so she does. she wrangles up a breakfast of plump groundhog and heads to the northern borders for her patrol. she never was a very good patient. she has a brief moment of guilt but brushes it off before it can actually take hold. she's wanlida and scars are apart of the job. eske pauses to strengthen a spot on the borders, drawing in a deep breath as she cast a glimpse at the lightening sky. the sun has begun it's ascension in the horizon, somewhere over the break of the redwoods. she admires it briefly but ultimately pushes on. there is a lot of borders to cover and it feels good to fall back into familiarity.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
with eyes painted gold - by RIP Blodreina - July 19, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by Kiwi RIP - July 19, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by RIP Blodreina - July 21, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by Kiwi RIP - July 26, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by RIP Blodreina - August 01, 2018, 04:14 AM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: with eyes painted gold - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2018, 04:51 AM