Broken Boulder thursday, i don't care 'bout you
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"And?" Zamael retorted, feeling his patience grow thin. "Where were those guys when Runion fucked him up? Where are those guys now?" He shrugged, his slim shoulders shaking in a laugh of dry amusement. "Sex is fun, Delight, but he doesn't look at you like you're just a fun thing to do on a slow day. Nor you at him."

Despite the acid in his tone, his smile upon looking at Delight was entirely genuine. He was an asshole, a sarcastic one at that, but he needed the Chancellor to know that this was serious. Zamael didn't give a shit about anything but Alarian's happiness; there had been few periods of his life where that was the case. Even when they had been separated, he'd prayed fervently day after day that his brother had found peace.

"I trust you, I think," he murmured, his grin growing a bit lopsided. "Just. . .yeah. I know he can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he's my pain in the ass. And if he becomes your pain in the ass, too--just cherish that pain in the ass, even at his most. . .painful. Y'know?" His eyes narrowed in a half-squint, as if sizing up Delight. "You two are cute together, too," he added, smirking.
Messages In This Thread
thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 19, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 19, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 21, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 24, 2018, 11:50 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - July 26, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - July 30, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 03, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - August 05, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 13, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Ariel - August 26, 2018, 10:06 AM
RE: thursday, i don't care 'bout you - by Zamael - August 26, 2018, 02:30 PM