Firestone Hot Springs Right now, I'm in a state of mind
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Private 

The night was a little chilly for Speedy's liking, so she had come to a place she knew would be nice and warm. When she had first arrived here, the nights were much colder, and she spent many a night here resting in the warmth of the steam. 

Tonight, she found a nice, toasty rock to curl up on while she digested the rabbit she had eaten a little while ago. As she soaked in the heat, she looked up at the sky and was struck with a sudden streak of homesickness. It rarely happened anymore, as she was happily settled into her life as a wanderer, but sometimes she still missed her family. Night time was usually when it hit because she knew she would have to try and find somewhere safe to sleep. She had a few spots here and there that were relatively safe, but nothing beat sleeping with pack members in a secure territory. It was a small price to pay for her very treasured freedom, though, so she didn't dwell on it too much. Letting out a little sigh, she let the warmth settle into her fur and soothe her as she continued to stargaze.
Messages In This Thread
Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - July 27, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - July 28, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 05, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 05, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 08, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 08, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Keelut - August 11, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Right now, I'm in a state of mind - by Speedy - August 11, 2018, 07:40 PM