Chimera Fields where the miracle of beauty disappears
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
His stance eased as the other approached, the distance between them dwindling and set to settle for conversation. A good thing by all accounts, not that he had been blessed with the fortune of meeting less hospital company. If perhaps there was one attribute he could say of this region, it was that moat of its denizens had decent hospitality. Some were more cautious than others and reasonably so, as the region also had its share of dwellers with no particular allegiance.

"I'm Dirge," he offered in return, "and I suppose I could say I live around here." How strange it felt to even suggest it, but it came with the territory figuratively. Or maybe literally, if he wanted to be liberal with what his personal intentions were. He glossed over the consideration of it and took charge of directing their conversation instead.

"Have you come to sightsee? As brilliant and bizarre as this meadow is, I haven't ventured it at length. The herds seem to enjoy its offerings though," not that he had hunted them here, but rather studied them from afar. Yet the signs of them were here among the variety of flowers and less so among the tattered earth a stone's throw away.

sorry for the gross wait.
Messages In This Thread
where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 03:31 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 30, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 18, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 22, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 27, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 04, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - September 18, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 18, 2018, 11:14 PM