Chimera Fields where the miracle of beauty disappears
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
A note of amusement escaped him at the mention that there was always fish to eat—as if the ocean would really offer much else. Though that wasn't to suggest that it did or didn't, as Dirge knew full and well that the ocean offered up many things along its sandy shores and their breadth. But in truth he much preferred the inland locales for hunting and exploration, though the ocean would always captivate him in ways he could not entirely explain. Had it not been for Nyx, chances were he would have picked somewhere closer to it than the weald to linger.

"It's a quiet place," he said to begin, "full of its own secrets and mysteries to unravel I suppose. Most forests are the same really, packed with foliage most of the year and plenty of hunting opportunities to boot. But I do enjoy visiting the ocean as well, so I suppose that's why I picked there above all." It was a half-truth, as the weald also afforded him the chances to slip away and make a clean cut across the wilderness to chase after Hydra as well. It had done some good for Nyx too he believed, as her own ranging was as frequently as his and often for the same length of time.
Messages In This Thread
where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 03:31 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 27, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - July 30, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 18, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 22, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - August 27, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - August 31, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 04, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Zodiac - September 18, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: where the miracle of beauty disappears - by Dirge - September 18, 2018, 11:14 PM