Silvertip Mountain the serpent's words i remember well
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
If only she knew how much the opposite his name was, then perhaps she would have wondered why a mother would bestow such on her only son. He had wondered this, once, and never again. Better to think she too thought it pretty than potentially an action she could have made had he been culled or otherwise led to a demise. But he could relate to the feeling and how absolutely freeing it had been to sever ties and simply go. To escape, for lack of better wording.

It did however lend just a modicum of wonder if she would not be interested in his proposal, for even he had been reluctant to run along with others outside his sisters. It had been winter that made him prioritize freedom and survival, and of course Hydra had been a deciding factor in that as well, a chance meeting that had swayed him for the better.

He wondered if perhaps, he were capable of the same.

"Freedom is a lovely thing none of us should ever be kept from," but perhaps it was all illusionary as well. They were social creatures, inevitably keeping company however and wherever it suited them. He would try, though for all things he were confident and experienced in, garnering followers was not one of them.

A flushed sensation crept to him, but he pressed through it verbose and far more awkward than he intended.

"Have you given thought to your future and what you might do? The summer will fade and winter comes swift and lingers here. My sister and I keep a modest piece of forest for ourselves a bit away, and we would not seek to cage a sparrow such as yourself. We too like to wander." It seemed easier to include Nyx there, though he had been the one making all the calls thus far.

i was trying to figure out how he could extend an offer so i am grateful for the opening here haha
Messages In This Thread
the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 03:49 AM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 02:34 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Álainn - July 27, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: the serpent's words i remember well - by Dirge - July 27, 2018, 04:49 PM